COVID-19 is ravaging the United States of America, and the world. The pandemic is especially threatening for those with limited financial resources or underlying health conditions. These are the primary populations served by Eskenazi Health. The ability to quickly react to the evolving situation is crucial.
As a result, the Eskenazi Health Foundation has established a COVID-19 Crisis Response Fund to enable Eskenazi Health leadership to meet emerging needs as they work to treat and prevent the spread of COVID-19. Some of the emerging needs identified include, but are not limited to:
- technology, equipment, and infrastructure required to form intensive care rooms
- an inevitable surge in staffing levels
- telemedicine technology
- basic needs support for essential caregiving and support staff
- a safe COVID-19 recuperation site for homeless patients
- It has never been clearer that the health of each of us is dependent upon the health of our community as a whole.
Please consider helping Eskenazi Health combat the COVID-19 virus by donating online today to the COVID-19 Crisis Response Fund.
For more information, please contact Bill Farkas, VP of Major Gifts at Bill.Farkas@EskenaziHealthFoundation.org or 317.880.4909.