Physician Campaign for the Sidney & Lois Eskenazi Hospital and Eskenazi Health
As leaders in the field of medicine, we are asking physicians to invest in the future of Central Indiana and its newest practitioners by giving to the Physician Campaign. With your gift, the Sidney & Lois Eskenazi Hospital and Eskenazi Health will be able to continue its efforts to provide the underserved with a high level of care while instructing the physicians of tomorrow.
A successful Physician Campaign is vital to Eskenazi Health. Every $1 of philanthropic gifts will reduce future bond payments by $3, and allow the savings to be directed back into patient care.
The Dr. William Niles Wishard Society — which derives its name from the groundbreaking physician and hospital superintendent — is exclusively for physicians who contribute $1,000 or more annually to Eskenazi Health.
Physicians who contribute $10,000 or more towards the new Sidney & Lois Eskenazi Hospital will receive an opportunity to name a room in the new hospital and be listed on the physician giving wall in the new hospital.
Giving a gift is important and easy to do:
- Donate online here.
- To print a pledge form and mail it back click here.
- Indiana University employees can download an automatic payroll deduction form here.
- Frequently Asked Questions about the Physician Campaign can be found here.
- The Physician Campaign Brochure can be downloaded here.
- A list of the Physician Advisory Council members who are a part of the Campaign can be found here.
- Gifts can be made by check, credit card, securities, or an estate gift and either given all at once or pledged over a five year period.
Contact Mike Eikenberry (Mike.Eikenberry@EskenaziHealthFoundation.org or 317.630.6830) for additional information on the Physician Campaign for the Sidney & Lois Eskenazi Hospital and Eskenazi Health.